AWES Recruitment 2016 - TGT/PGT/PRT Online Application
Interested and keen job seekers may apply online for 8000 vacancies of PGT, TGT and PRTs post as it recently published by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) under a recruitment notification as AWES Recruitment 2016. Those candidates wanted to grow their career as Teachers (TGTs, PGTs and PRTs) on regular basis may apply online for the employment notification of AWES after reading all details here below.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 8000
Post Name : PGT, TGT & PRTs Teacher
• PGT: Candidates should have minimum Post graduate degree with B. Ed both are 50% marks or above.
• TGT: Applicants must have minimum Graduate degree with B.Ed both are 50% marks or above.
Note: CTET/TET conducted by State government should have clear for applied online.
• Age of the appliers must be under 40 years who are fresher’s where as for the Experienced candidates age must be under 57 year as on 1st April 2016.
• Relaxation for the reserved category appliers will be applicable as per the organization norms.
Examination fee: Candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 600/- (Non refundable application/Examination fee) through the online mode from the official website of www.awesindia.com at application form submitting time.
• Online Written Test
• Evaluation Of Teaching Skill
• Computer Proficiency
Examination method: Exam will Conduct by online Mode in MCQ format as General Paper and Subject paper for 3 Hour.
How to Apply : Job seekers need to follow the department website @ www.aps-csb.in to apply online for the post of PGT, TGT and PRTs. Department has invited applications by online process and
candidates can Registered themselves and fill required details, pay application fee and finally submit the online form on or before the end date that is 13th September 2016.
Last date of apply online: 13th September 2016
Links To Follow:
• Check the details in given Employment Notification.
• To know the Eligible Criteria follow the given official link.
• To know the instruction Guideline Notice: check here.
• Candidates may Apply online here.