UGC NET Result 2015-2016 cbsenet.nic.in Check NET June Exam Merit List
The Central Board of Secondary Education has conveyed a notification regarding UGC NET Result 2015-2016. The board conducted the UCG NET (National Eligibility Test) in the month of June 2015 for which it will be soon announcing the scorecard on its official portal. On behalf of UGC, Central Board of Secondary Education has conducted National Eligibility Test (NET) on 28th June 2015 (SUNDAY) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship post in Indian universities and colleges.
CBSE held NET in 84 subjects at 89 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country. The examination has over and candidates has started to look forward their outcome. The Central Board of Secondary Education with University Grants Commission is going to release UGC NET Result 2015 with Cut off Marks that can be obtained from the official website by using the following
Name of Positions:
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Name of Examination: UGC NET (National Eligibility Test)
Date of Examination: 28 June 2015
UGC NET Result 2015 : will be available in month of September, 2015 (Tentative)
Instructions to Download UGN NET Result 2015-2016?
1. Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website that is cbsenet.nic.in
2. Thereafter, open the link of “Results” and follow it.
3. Enter the requisite details like Roll no, date of birth and submit it.
4. The result card shall be show on the screen of computer.
5. Candidates can also download the scorecard and save it for the future use.
Click here to view the CBSE - UGC NET Result & Score card 2015.