SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 - Online Application form
A prominent job advertisement has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission for filling up various vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts. The SSC is responsible to hold various recruitment examinations and Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination – 2016 is one of them. Interested Contenders may apply online on or before 03rd June, 2016. Get the latest updates from the below segment of this webpage.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Name of Positions Offered: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Only those contenders who have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University would be eligible to apply .
Selection Methodology : The selection panel of SSC reserves all rights to select the applicants. For selecting the eligible candidates it might be conducted three following stages:
Skill Test /Typing Test
The applicants who are thinking to apply for SSC Steno Vacancies they must have crossed minimum 18 years and must have not crossed maximum 27 years of age.
Relaxation in upper age would be applied to OBC, SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by organization/government.
Pay Scale : The Staff Selection Commission will offer an attractive amount of salary (Pay Band with Grade Pay) to the recruited applicants as per the rules.
Instructions to Apply :
1. As the matter of first importance, appliers would be needed to go to the official site of Staff Selection Commission.
2. Official portal of organization that is ssconline.nic.in
3. Go ahead for Examination option and hit “Part 1 Registration” link .
4. Then fill the personal, educational, residential details with Mobile No., Email Address and other details.
5. Press on continue button and upload the signature and photograph in the suitable place.
6. Make the remittance of the application fee (if asked).
7. Complete the Part-I Registration by using the submit button.
8. After completion of this registration process, an email containing the Registration ID will be sent to the contestant’s email address.
9. By using this Registration ID applicants can check their Part-II Registration Status and may take print out of the on-line generated application form.
Last date to apply on-line : 03rd June, 2016
Date of written Exam : 31st July, 2016
Click here to view the SSC Stenographer notification.