MP Vyapam Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Recruitment 2016 - Apply Now
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has ready to hire job fighters for the 244 vacancies of Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari (Rural Agricultural Extension Officer) Posts through the MP Vyapam Recruitment 2016 announcement. To get the Jobs in Madhya Pradesh State, capable aspirants should know entire info through this section. Candidates can apply online on or before 26th August, 2016. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are mentioned below :
Number of vacancies : 244
Post Name : Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari (Rural Agricultural Extension Officer)
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Aspirants must have done Bachelor Degree in Agriculture from any recognized University.
Age Limit: Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age 40 years as on 1st January 2016. Relaxation in upper age is applicable for reserved category.
• Applicants necessitate to pay application fee of Rs. 500/-.
• For SC/ST/other backward classes should pay application fee of Rs. 250/-.
Selection Process: Applicants’ classification will be purely based on their performance in written examination and interview.
Process to Apply :
• Visit the official website @ www.vyapam.nic.in to apply online
• After applicants need to choose ‘Online Form’ link that is visible left side on the home page.
• Now follow the “MP Vyapam” section and study entire information correctly and go to the continue button.
• Go the online application form link and then fill it correctly.
• Upload scanned copies of all the essential documents/ certificates in support of eligibility of the applied post.
• Now make the Payment of application fee using desired mode.
• Recheck Application once again and submit form within given time.
• After that, take a hard copy of submitted form for further use.
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 26th August 2016
• Closing date of correction in applications in application form: 31st August 2016
• Date of Examination: 1st October 2016 (Sunday)
View Official Notification.