Odisha PSC Recruitment 2016 - Constable Online form
Police Recruitment Board of Odisha has freshly circulated a job advertisement as Odisha Police Recruitment 2016, through this advertisement department has invited online applications from the capable job searchers to fill up 521 unfilled vacancies of Civil Constables posts. Aspirants may submit the online filled application form earlier than 4th January 2017. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
Complete vacancy details are mentioned below :
Number of vacancies : 521
Post Name : Civil Constable
Educational Qualification : Those candidates wanted to apply for the Odisha police jobs they must have certificate of 10th or its equivalent from any recognized university.
Age Limit :
• Candidate’s age must be below of 18 years as on the mention date and should be below of 23 years.
• Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category as per the organisation rules and regulations.
• General categories candidates: 165 cms
• Reserved categories candidates: 162 cms
Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection will be complete through the process of Physical Standards, Physical Efficiency Test, Objective & Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply :
• Appliers should follow the department website that is www.odishapolice.gov.in to download the Application form in prescribed format carefully.
• All the entries made by the candidates should be accurate and relevant as per requirement. Then attached the latest photograph or others documents if required and submit the completed application. Take a print out for further reference.
Closing date of receiving of online application: 4th January 2017
Check here to view official notification of constable post.
Click here to Apply Online.