NIOH CET Admit Card 2015 -BPT/BOT/BPO Exam Hall Ticket /Call Letter
National Institute of Orthopedically Handicapped has released a notification regarding NIOH CET Admit Card 2015 for those candidates who are going to be appearing for Common Entrance Test to be conducted on 26th July 2015 (Sunday). Applicants can get their hall tickets through the online mode.Every year the Institute conducts entrance exam for those applicants who want to get admission in medical courses viz. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Occupational therapy (BOT), and Bachelor Prosthetics and Orthotics therapy (BPO).
Candidates seeking admission into the National Institute for the Orthopedically Handicapped into different therapeutic courses like BPT, BOT, and BPO need to collect the Hall Tickets for CET by using the following instructions mentioned below on this page.
Exam Conducting Authority: National Institute for the Orthopedically Handicapped
Declaration Type: NIOH CET Admit Card 2015
Name of the Examination: BPT, BOT, and BPO
Examination Date: 26th July, 2015
How to NIOH CET Admit Card 2015 ?
1. Applicants going to participate in the examination can get the exam hall ticket through the official website i.e. “www.niohkol.nic.in”.
2. Then check and follow the latest news and Downloads section.
3. Then click on the link showing admit card.
4. Enter the User Name & Password/Date of birth.
5. Click on the submit button.
6. The hall ticket shall be shown on the PC.
7. Print your admit card or copy it if required.
Click here to download NIOH CET Admit Card.