National Productivity Council Recruitment 2015-Apply Online
National Productivity Council is inviting all enthusiastic, committed and responsible applicants for appointment of Examiner of Patents & Designs for CGPDTM positions. Candidates have to register and fill the application form via ONLINE mode on or before 24th August, 2015. More appropriate details such as, degree certificate/experience certificate, category certificate etc. can be gathered from this page.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
No. of vacancies : 459
Name of Post: Examiner of Patents & Designs for CGPDTM
Qualification Required: Candidates must hold Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Polymer Science/ Physics/ Biotechnology /Micro Biology OR Bachelor’s Degree in Bio-medical/Food Technology/Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Metallurgical /Textile Engineering / Technology or equivalent.
Age Limit as on 01-August-2015:
The Minimum age limits: 21 years
The Maximum Age limits: 35 years.
Salary Band Details: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP 5,400/-.
Main Written Examination
Un-Reserved Category and OBC category: Rs. 200/- .
SC, ST, PH and Female Candidates: NIL
The fee can be paid through using the Visa/Master Debit or Credit Card issued by any Bank or Net Banking facility.
How to Apply ?
1. Hopefuls can apply on-line for through official Website www.recruitmentnpc.in.
2. On landing page, go ahead for the link of Online Application for Recruitment of Examiner of Patents & Designs for CGPDTM.
3. Proceed to "Apply ON-line" and start to fill the application by using the username and password (if you are a registered user).
4. IF you are a news user, then make online registration first and then with the help of generated username and password, login the online application form.
5. Fill each and every single required data in the on-line form and upload the scanned copies of the latest passport size photograph and sign in the asked format.
6. After filling the details in, once check he filled in application form and then take a print out of structure for future reference.
Commencement date for on-line registration: 25th July 2015
Closing Date for On-line registration: 24th August 2015
Date for Issue of On-line e-admit cards for Preliminary Examination: 05th September 2015
Preliminary Examination Date: 20th September 2015
Amit card for Main Examination will issue from: 12th October 2015
Main Examination Date: 18th October 2015
Click here to view the Official notification .
Click here to Apply Online.