IT & MNC Companies Recruitment 2015 By NIIT NTSE Program
welcome to all the freshers who want to get job right now..
IT & MNC companies has decided to recruit the candidates for the various posts. The Company will select the talented candidates on the basis of their performance in Job fairs. NIIT is conducting job fairs all over the country to connect the students with IT & MNC companies. Candidates who don't have job may fill online registration form on or before 31st August, 2015 . Details about MNC recruitment are mentioned below.
List of Top MNC & IT companies that are participating in Job Fair :
6. Ramco systes
Since IT companies required highly skilled and dynamic Students , So NIIT is conducting Skill Enhancement programs that covers all the advanced technologies, which helps the students to get placed in MNC companies.
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have passed 12th board exam or have done degree or diploma . Final year students are also eligible.
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years but not crossed the age of 30 years.
Key Features of NIIT NTSE Program:
1. More than 150+ job openings created in a day for NIIT-ians
2. More than 2800+ students placed in top 20 DQ companies
3. Pre placement selection camps in association with technology partners
4. Dedicated team of over 100 placement officers to ensure that NIIT-ians are well placed in the industry
5. Campus placements and job fairs involving top recruiters held regularly.
NIIT provides 100% placement assistance to its students for select technology programs.
Selection Process : Selection will be done only on the basis of Interview.
Salary : Rs. 3.5 lac to 6.5 lac
Application Fee : Candidates are not required to pay any fee.
Candidates are requested to fill the registration form as soon as possible. Because lots of candidates are joining the programs and seats are limited. After the successful completion of Training programs, NIIT will conduct the job fair and will help the students to get placed in Top MNC company.
Nearly 1,300,000 engineers graduate every year in India, as per industry estimates around 80% of these graduates are not employable.
So don't miss the chance and get your dream job soon...
How to Apply : All the Students are informed that this is registration form for NIIT program. Its not compulsory to join the Program. After form Submission, NIIT counsellor will call you to give the complete details. If you are not interested then, you are free to leave the program.
Follow the instruction for form submission.
1. Click on picture "Apply Online" given below.
2. Now fill the form. Enter your Name , Date of birth.
3. Choose your Gender either Male or Female.
4. Enter your Email Id and write down your Mobile number , so that they can contact you.
5. Enter your year of passing class Xth.
6. choose your Stream of Education from the drop down menu.
7. Now , Select what are you currently doing from drop down menu.
8. Select the technology or program in which you are interested.
9. Enter the State and City , where you live.
10. Select the Preferred NIIT Centre for Joining Program.
11. At last tick on box and hit the submit button.
Click here for Online Registration.