GSEB Recruitment 2015 vidyasahayakgujarat.org Online Apply
Gujarat State Education Board is inviting online application from eligible candidates to fill up 688 posts of Vidhyasahayak /Assistant Teacher post for various departments. Applicants, if you are passionate about to get government jobs in Gujarat then don’t miss this chance and apply by filling the online application form on or before the closing date that is 07th July 2015. Detailed information such as no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, applying process etc. can be collected through this page that is created by our team experts.
Post Name : Vidhyasahayak / Assistant Teacher
No. of Posts : 688 Seats
Those applicants who are thinking to apply they should be Graduation Degree or its equivalent degree holder from a recognized University/Institute.
Candidates must also be qualified at TET (Teacher Eligibility Test ) to be eligible for the current vacancies.
The age limits of contestants should be residing in between 18 years to 28 years as on the last date of relaxation.
The candidates belonging to the SC, ST and OBC categories are getting the relaxation in upper age limits according to the rules.
Salary Band: Contestants who will be getting placement on the positions they will be getting the smart salary package as per the organization norms.
Selection Method: The selection committee of the organisation shall conduct the Test or Interview or Both, for selecting the best candidates for the posts.
How to Apply ?
1. The applicants who find themselves eligible for the latest openings, they must visit to the www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org
2. Then click on the appropriate link and get the advertisement details.
3. After reading the notification carefully follow the instructions that are given in the notice before filling the online form.
4. Then Start to fill the on-line application form with all asked details and upload scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature in required format and size.
5. Contestants need to submit the application form by using the “Submit” button and take its print out.
Last Date to Submit the Application Online: 7th July 2015
Click here to view the GSEB Official notification.