CAT 2015 Notification - Online Application form
Common Admission Test is going to be conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) for giving admission to the eligible and aspiring candidates. The applicants who are aspiring to get admission into Business Administration Programmes they must apply for CAT 2015 Exam by filling online application form without waiting for the closure date. Those who want to apply should go through the details that is mentioned below.
Name of the exam: Common Admission Test
Name of Offered Courses:
• Bodh Gaya,
• Applicants holding bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India will be eligible to apply for CAT.
• Hopefully who are pursuing the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and also those who are waiting for their results can also apply for the same.
The admission/selection procedure shall be including the following stages/phases:
• Personal Score in Common Admission Test 2015
• Written Ability Test (WAT),
• Group Discussion
• Personal Interview.
How to apply :
1. Applicants will be needed to log on to the official website that is www.iimcat.ac.in
2. If you are a registered user then use your generated ID and password and apply.
3. If you are a new user then fill the on-line registration form first and make on-line registration successfully.
4. After that fill the on-line application form completely and enter the required details.
5. Upload the scanned images of documents which will be required to upload.
6. Make the submission of fee through the proper channel.
7. Click on the Submit Button close the application and take its print out.
Starting Date To Apply On-line
06th August 2015
Last Date To Apply On-line
20th September 2015
Admit Card Download From
15th October 2015
29th November 2015
Declaration Of Result
Second week of January 2016
Click here to fill On-line Application Form.