BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 -mcgm.gov.in Apply Online
Recently a prominent notification BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2016 has been released for filling up 339 vacancies of Junior Audit & Accounts Assistant posts. Interested Candidates may apply Online on or before 18th January, 2016. The detailed information about BMC Mumbai Jobs such as age limit, salary details, required education, application fee, and applying process etc., are given below by our team members.
Post Name : Junior Audit & Accounts Assistant
No. Of Posts : 339
Required Qualification: Applicants should have possessed Degree in Commerce from any recognized University.
Age Boundaries: The age should be resending 18 to 33 years. Relaxation in age will be allowable to as following:
• For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates: 5 years
• For Physically handicapped contenders: 12 years
Salary Band Details: The contestants will get the salary package of Rs. 5200- to Rs. 20,200/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
For UR category applicant (Gen)
For Reserved category aspirants (SC/ ST/ OBC)
• The selection penal of Bombay Municipal Corporation shall conduct the Written Examination & Interview for selecting best competent candidates.
• No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be admissible for attending exam by the organization.
How to apply ?
1. To get on-line application structure for BMC Mumbai Job Openings, Job discoverers ought to visit official site that is www.mcgm.gov.in.
2. Hit "Recruitment" tab said on right corner of landing page.
3. At that point, select "Apply On-line" link .
4. Registered user need to enter their registration number & password, fill the on-line application form and press "Submit" button.
5. New users need to fill the registration form and after registration enter the registration number and password to login the application form.
6. Fill the on-line application form, upload the scanned copies of the photo and sign.
7. Click on the submit button and close the application form.
Dates to Keep in Mind:
Last Date Of submit Online application form
18th January, 2016
End Date of Payment of Fee
Date of Written Exam
|February, 2016 (Second week)|
Click here to Apply Online.