APSC Recruitment 2016 - Medical & Health Officer
Assam Public Service Commission has circulated a job notification through the department official portal for the Medical & Health Officer posts. Concerned and dedicated job seekers can apply via submitting the offline forms on 786 vacant seats. Job hunters can get the complete details about Application Form & Eligibility Details from this page.
Full vacancy details are mentioned below :
Number of vacancies : 786
Post Name : Medical & Health Officer
Scale of Pay: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- .
Age Limit: Job seekers age must be in between of 21 years to 43 years as on 3rd March 2016. Relaxation in upper age will applied as per the govt norms.
Education Details: Job seekers should have MBBS degree in the relevant stream or an equivalent degree from a recognized University.
• Written Examination
Process To Apply :
• Logon to the official website of the organization that is apsc.nic.in .
• Then move cursor to the “Advertisement” section and click on it.
• There after candidates have to read all the instructions carefully and then download the application form in the pre decided format.
• Then start to filling up the application form with all required info.
• Then attach all significant enclosures with recent passport size photograph along with the application form and forward it to the following address.
• Envelope containing application and other requisite documents should be super scribed with “Application for the post of………..” and send it to the postal address which is mention below on this page.
To Deputy Secretary
Assam Public Service Commission
Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati
Dates To Focus:
Closing date for the submission of applications: 30th July 2016
Click here to view Official Notification.