UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2015- Lekhpal online application form
Government of Uttar Pradesh has released a notification for inviting all young, talented and dynamic Indian job seekers for filling 12000 vacancies of Lekhpal posts . The Willing and deserving applicants may apply online for the current openings by going through this page. Remaining and essential particulars are mentioned below by our team members. All Indian Individuals are requested to read the page carefully before going to apply online.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Name of posts : Lekhpal
No. of Vacancies : 12000
Qualification Required: Candidates should have passed Intermediate /12th from a recognized Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh.
Non-refundable Application fee:
• For Other Categories: RS. 300/-
• For SC/ST: RS. 150/-
• For PWD: NIL
Payment of application fee should be done through the E-Challan form in any branch of State Bank of India.
Method of Selection: The selection of contestants shall be done through the Written Examination (Objective Type-80 Marks) and Personal Interview (20 Marks).
• Minimum age of applicants should not be less than 18 years and maximum age limits should not be more than 40 years as on 30-06-2015.
• The relaxation shall be applicable SC/ST/PWD/OBC candidates as per the UP Government rules.
Compensation Package: Contestants who shall get the appointment on the posts they shall get offered the salary package of RS. 5200-20200 with the Grade Pay of RS. 2000/-.
Process to Apply Online :
1. Applicants need to logon on the official website bor.up.nic.in
2. Then Click on the “Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 Examination” link mentioned on the home page of site.
3. Go to the page from where you can directly apply online for latest Lekhpal vacancies.
4. Then Proceed to Make the Payment of the application fee through the Challan form.
5. After the Start to Apply Online by using the details provided by bank after submitting the application fee.
6. Then Fill the On-line Application form having all details as asked in.
7. After that, Provide your Valid Email Id and Registration number generated after completion of on-line registration.
8. Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
9. Click on the “Submit” button to close the application form.
Important Dates :
Dates for payment of fee
21/06/2015 to 21/07/2015
Dates for filling Online Application Form
22/06/2015 to 22/07/2015
Dates for Downloading of Admit Card
10/08/2015 to Till Exam date
Click here to Apply Online.