Top Indian Airlines Career Opening 2016 - Online Registration started now
Indian Airlines is one of the fastest growing Air markets in the world. Top 10 Indian Airlines inviting Online Applications from Indian Citizens for filling the vacant positions of Air hostess, cabin crew , flight attendant, Technician etc posts. Students who want to make their bright future and secure career may fill online registration form on or before 15th June, 2016. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
List of top 10 Recruitment Airlines :
2. Jet Airways & Jetlite
4. Air India
5. Go Air
6. Air India Express
7. The National Aviation Company of India (NACIL)
8. Air Asia India
9. Air Costa
10. Vistara Airlines
All the Students are hereby informed that Frankfinn, worlds no. 1 training Institute are conducting a 3 month Scientifically Designed comprehensive Course [4 hours a day, 5 days/6 days a week, (300 hours)] , that will help you to get job in Top 10 Indian Air Lines.
Eligibility Conditions :
Educational Qualification : Students who have completed their Graduation Degree are eligible to apply. They should have pleasing personality and good communication skills.
Age Limit : Age should lie between 19 to 25 years.
Monthly Salary : Ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,20,000 /- per month
Lakh of Graduates are unemployed in India and daily searching for jobs to fulfill the needs of Life. So, if you are still unemployed, then Stop wasting your time . Join the course right now....
100% Placement Guaranteed.. Register Now..
Frankfinn has tie up with largest Airlines in India.
Once you complete the Course, top airlines will directly hire you on the basis of Personal Interview.
Registration Fees : Nill
How to Apply : Interested Candidates can fill the form with the link given below. we are provided the instructions for filling the form accurately.
1. Click on the link given below, Form would be available in new window.
2. Find a section entitled "Only Graduates need Apply" .
3. Fill your Name .
4. Choose your nearest frankinn centre from the drop down menu.
5. Enter preferred training location.
6. Enter your date of Birth and select your education qualification.
7. Enter Your Mobile Number , if you have telephone number, then fill other wise leave the column.
8. Enter your Email Id, so that they can contact you easily.
9. At Last hit on submit button.
Click here to fill the Online registration form.