Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2015 (264 MO pbhealth.gov.in Notice)
Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Punjab is going to conduct a walk-in interview for selecting the eligible and vigorous candidates for filling up 264 vacant seats of Medical Officer in various medical departments. Those who are interested may check the complete details and apply in prescribed format. After submitting the application, applicants need to walk-in for interview at the below tailored address with all significant documents.
To get the remaining information such as essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, walk-in Venue etc. scroll down this page.
Name of Post: Medical Officer
No. of Vacancies: 264
Vacant Posts in Following Specialty:
Skin & V.D.
TB & Chest
Applicants with postgraduate medical degree as MBBS/ MD/ MS/ MDS etc. in relevant speciality from recognized by MCI are eligible to apply.
The appliers should be registered from Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
Those applicants who are having experience will get the preferences.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s age should be lies in between 18 to 37 years as per the norms.
Reservation and Relaxation to the reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ ST candidates and OBC Candidates will be given up to 5 years and 3 years respectively as per norms govt. of India.
Monthly Emoluments : Appointed applicants shall get the pay band as RS. 15600-39100/- with grade pay of RS. 5400/-with NPA+ PG allowances as admissible.
Selection Procedure :
Contenders shall get the selection for the positions on the basis of their performance in Interview.
For appearing for Interview, NO TA/DA will be given to the participators.
Applying Procedure :
1. Applicants who are applying for latest Punjab Health Department Recruitment they are required to visit to the official website that is www.pbhealth.gov.in
2. After that, hit the ‘walk-in’ tab located on the top of home page.
3. Then select the appropriate link and get the advertisement to know the complete details.
4. Download the Application form/CV and fill it properly
5. Forward the dully filled and updated application/CV on prescribed format along with scanned copies of original documents through the email.
6. After sending the application form in précised manner appear for walk-in inter at scheduled date & time as said below.
7. Appear with all requisite enclosure/testimonials and one passport size photograph with yourself.
8. Candidates are required to report at the walk-in venue before 30 minutes ago for registration and document verification process.
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali)
Important Dates :
Last date for submitting CV through Email Id : 30th June, 2015
Date of Walk-in Interview : 05th July, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Click here to view PHD Medical Officer notification.