Northern Railway Recruitment 2015 Group C Vacancy -Application Form
Northern Railway has communicated about Northern Railway Recruitment 2015 through a vacancy notice for filling 16 vacant seats of Health & Malaria Inspector Group C category of Para medical positions. The eligible ones may fill the application form in prescribed format and submit it to the concerned address. The organization is inviting all those job seekers who are exploring the jobs in Railway sector and willing to shape up their career in the same field.
Entire details related to Northern Railway Recruitment such as post name, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc. are well tailored below.
Name of Post: Health & Malaria Inspector Group C
No. of vacancies: 16
Essential Qualification: Wiling candidates who want to apply for Health & Malaria Inspector positions they should have done B.Sc. (chemistry) with one year diploma of health/ sanitary Inspector.
One year national trade certificate in health sanitary inspector awarded by national council for vocational training, ministry of labour & employment, Government of India. New Delhi.
Age Limit :
Applying candidates should be residing in between the age limits of 18 to 33 years as on 01.01.2015.
SC/ST Category will get the age relaxation up to 5 years and OBC Category will get the age relaxation up to 3 years according to the govt rules.
Selection Process: The contestants will be selected through Screening Test followed by Personal Interview and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: RS. 20, 570/- per month.
How to Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment?
1. To apply for Health & Malaria Inspector post ,applicants are suggested to apply for by submitting application form in the
2. First of all, applying contestants need to download the application only through the official website of organization i.e. www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
3. Fill the downloaded application format with having all requisite information in.
4. Paste a latest passport size photograph on right top corner of form.
5. Put your signature at the below side of application.
6. Append the enclosures/testimonials supporting age proof, address proof, educational, experience, caste certificate etc.
7. Then wrap it with a sealed that must be marked as “application for the post of”, and forward it to the address which is framed below on or before the closing date.
Sr. Divisional personnel Officer
Divisional Railway Mangers Office
Northern Railway, Lucknow – 226001
Important Dates :
last date for receipt of Application : 22nd June, 2015
Date of Screening in varanasi : 02nd July, 2015
Date of Screening in lucknow : 03rd July, 2015
Click here to view the official notification.