Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2015| Apply online
Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra has disclosed an employment notice for the appointment of Peon, Attendant, Watchman, Safaiwala and Mazdoor posts. The candidates with excellent candidates can apply for the specified positions through online mode on or before 25/06/2015.The talented and bright candidates with excellent skills have a stunning opportunity, so eligible aspirants must submit an application form. The proper details of the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, instructions to apply and remember able dates are specified below on this web page.
Full details are laid down :
No. of Vacancies: 269
Name of Posts :
1. Peon 23
2. Attendant 211
3. Watchman 03
4. Safaiwala 02
5. Mazdoor 30
Required Qualifications: The candidates who have essential eligibility need to have passed 4th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
• Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
• Upper Age Limit: 33 Years
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be get Rs. 4400-7440 + Grade Pay INR 1300/-.
Examination Fee :
1. All the Unreserved category candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/-.
2. Reserved candidates are required to submit the application fee of Rs. 150/-.
How to Apply:
• Applicants who are willing to request for Animal Husbandry Department job opening they must apply through official Website that is maharashtra.gov.in
• After that go to the career section and select the fitting connection of the notice.
• Read full notice legitimately and select the apply connection and fill complete online application frame appropriately.Upload appropriate size photo and signature.
• The completed application must be submitted on or before the end date.
Last date of submission of application form: 25/06/2015
Click here to read official notification.
Click here to Apply Online.