KPTCL Recruitment 2015 -Apply Online for 8080 vacancies
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited intends to hire capable, vigorous and proficient applicants or filling up 8080 vacancies of Junior Station Attendants and Junior Lineman posts. Individuals who are holding entire requisitions & skills and want to apply for latest openings they just have to fill online application form on or before 02nd July, 2015. To gather more particulars and points of interests, job appliers need to carefully read this page created by the experts of our team.
KPTCL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 8080
Name of the Post:
I. Junior Station Attendant (In KPTCL): 1300 Posts
II. Junior Lineman (In ESCOMs): 6780 Posts
1. Bangalore Electricity Corporation Limited – BESCOM: 1275 Posts
2. Hubli Electricity Supply Company – HESCOM: 1405 Posts
3. Mangalore Electricity Supply Corporation Limited – MESCOM: 2030 Posts
4. Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company – CESCOM: 857 Posts
5. Gulbargaa Electricity Supply Company- GESCOM: 1213 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For General Category : between 18 years to 35 years.
2. For IIA, IIB, IIIA , IIIB : Maximum age is 38 years.
3. For SC,ST & Category I candidates : Maximum age is 40 years as on 02.07.2015.
Educational Qualification: Only those candidates who have passed 10th or SSLC standard examination from the educational institutions of state of Karnataka are eligible to apply .
Salary Details: Applicants who shall get appointment on the positions they shall get an attractive salary package as per the norms issued by Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
Selection Process: For selecting the best candidates for the offered posts, it will conduct Endurance Test (i.e Running, Skipping, Climbing of Electric Pole & Shot put).
Application Fee :
1. General & I,IIA ,IIB, IIIA, IIIB category candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/-.
2. SC/ST Category candidates are required to pay only Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply for KPTCL Recruitment?
1. Applicants are requested to visit to the official site that is www.kptcl.com.
2. Then follow the “Latest News’ section that is available at the middle of the home page.
3. After that, select the link of ‘Employment Notification – Junior Station Attendant and Junior Linemen’.
4. Follow ‘Employment Notification – Junior Station Attendant and Junior Linemen’.
5. Select the correct link and start filling the online application form correctly with whole details
6. Upload scanned size pass port size photo and signature.
7. Click on the “Submit” button and take print out of application form for future use.
Commencement of On-line registration : 12.06.2015
Last date for online submission of application : 02.07.2015
last date for payment of application fee : 03.07.2015
Click here to view the KPTCL Station & Lineman Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.