Air India Recruitment 2016 - Sr. Trainee Pilots form
Job seekers may apply for the latest airlines job openings. Recently Air India Limited has disclosed recruitment notification for the hiring of Sr. Trainee Pilots in the India’s third largest airlines organization. There are total of 415 vacancies for the current post . Candidates may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in .
Air India Latest Job Opening 2016 :
Number of vacancies : 415
Post Name : Sr. Trainee Pilots
Qualification Info: Job searchers who have done 12th Examination or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board or institute may apply.
Age Limit: Job seekers age must be below 40 years as on 1st August 2016.
• General / OBC candidates: Rs. 3000/-
• SC/ST candidates: No Application Fee
• Application fee can be deposit through the demand draft in favour of ‘AIR INDIA LTD.’ payable at Delhi.
• Written Test
• Personal Interview
• In the training period the selected candidates will get an amount of Rs. 25000/- per month.
• After the successful completion of Training period, contenders will get Rs. 80000/- per month.
• The facility of other allowance like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance etc will also be applicable to appointed candidates.
• Recruited contenders will also get Flying Allowance @ Rs. 1500/- to Rs. 4300/- per hour for flying up to 70 hours in a month depending upon the length service as First Officer in Air India Limited.
How to apply ?
• Appliers should go through the department website that is www.airindia.in to fill up the online application form and then upload Scanned photo & required documents.
• Candidate should enter all the details of demand draft in the application form and then submit the application form within given time period to the mention address below.
General Manager (Personnel),
AirIndia Limited, Headquarters
Airlines House, 113,
Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
Dates to keep in mind:
Closing Date to Apply: 1st August 2016
View Official Notification.