Mumbai Port Trust Pilot & Marine Engineer Recruitment 2015
Mumbai Port Trust has issued a notification for filling up the 08 vacancies of Pilot and Marine Engineer posts. Eligible Candidates may send their dully filled application form on or before 31st July, 2015. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment details :
Number of vacancies : 08
Name of Posts :
1. Pilot : 05
2. Marine Engineer : 03
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Pilot Post : master of foreign going ship Certificate issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India, One year post qualification experience as Master/ Chief Officer of a foreign going ship.
2. For Marine Engineer : MOT I Class Motor certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act, 1958, 1 year post qualification experience as Chief Engineer on board a foreign going ship
Age Limit :
1. For Pilot : Maximum age is 40 years for regular appointment and 65 years in case of contract appointments.
2. For Marine Engineer : Below 70 years.
Selection Process : The Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Monthly Remuneration :
1. For Pilot : Rs. 1,03,500 per month
2. For Marine Engineer : Rs. 1,10,000 per month
Shri C. Chatterjee, Sr. Dy. Secretary,
HR Section, General Administration Department,
Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg,
Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400 001.
Last date for receipt of application form : 31st July, 2015
Click here to get Mumbai Port trust recruitment notification.
Click here to download the Application form.