Indian Postal UP Circle Recruitment 2016- Online Application
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Department has declared an advertisement for the recruitment of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant post . There are total of 1825 vacancies in the department. All the appliers should apply online latest by 5th August 2016 for the UP Postal Circle form. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 1825
Post Name : Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant
Educational Qualification : Those applicants have passed their 10+2 (Intermediate) examination from any recognized board are eligible to apply.
Age Criteria: Job searchers age must be between 18 years to 27 years as on 1st July 2016 and age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the organization norms.
• General/OBC category: Rs. 500/-
• For SC/ST/PH/Women category: Rs. 150/-.
• Fee can be deposit the application through computer generated challan in any post office.
Selection Process: An Aptitude test will be organized by the selection board of organization to short list the applicants.
Salary Details: Job seekers will get the salary under the Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900 or 2400/-.
Procedure To Apply :
• Visit the department official website that is given here as indiapost.gov.in.
• Now through the home page applicants must follow the link mention as “Notification for Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Recruitment”.
• After this all qualified and suitable applicants must fill all the compulsory info in the application form.
• After filling all details must click on submit button and send the application form.
• In the end don’t forget to get a hard copy of it for future use.
Last date of submission of online application form: 5th August 2016
View Official Notification & Apply Online.