ECIL Walk in Interview 2016 for Technical Officer & Assistant
ECIL Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 10
Name of Posts :
1. Technical Officer : 06
2. Scientific Assistant-A : 04
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. no. 1 : First class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University.
2. For Sr. no. 2 : First class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics & B.Sc (Electronics).
Age Limit : Aspirants should not above the age of 25 years for Assistant post and not 30 years for Technical Officer post as on 31.12.2015. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection Process : The Eligible contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview/Experience.
Consolidated Contract Pay :
1. For Technical Officer : Rs. 21,000 per month
2. For Scientific Assistant : Rs. 12,525/- per month
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may attend walk in Interview along with application in prescribed format, original certificates in support of date of birth , qualification experience and caste etc..
Aspirants will have to present one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at ECIL Zonal Office to the concerned address.
Important Dates :
Date & Time of Interview : 04th January, 2016 (Monday) between 09:30 hrs to 14:00 hrs.
Click here to get ECIL Notification.
Click here to get Application form.