UPPCL JE Recruitment 2015 - Appply online Assistant Engineer
Uttar pradesh Power Corporation Ltd inviting On-line Applications from Eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer posts. There are total of 981 vacancies of both the posts. Interested Candidates may apply online from 17th May, 2015 Onwards. It is very good opportunity for Diploma and Degree holders Students.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
total no. of vacancies : 981
Name of Posts :
1. Assistant Engineer (trainee) : 187 posts
a. Civil : 163 posts
b. Electrical : 24 posts
2. Junior Engineer (Trainee) : 794 vacancies
a. Civil : 728 vacancies
b. Electrical : 66 vacancies
Eligibility conditions for AE/JE:
Educational Qualification :
1. For Junior Engineer : Must have passed 3 years Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering /Civil Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh.
2. For Assistant Engineer : Should have completed Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering from a University or Institution.
Age Limit : Min. age for AE is 21 years and 18 years for JE post . Maximum age limit for both the post is 40 years as on 01.01.2015 .
Pay Scale :
1. For JE : Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
2. For AE : Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
Selection Process : The Selection will be based on computer based test (CBT) and Interview . CBT will be held at Allahabad, Varanasi , Gorakhpur, Agra, kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow , Ghaziabad and Meerut Cities.
Application processing Fee :
1. SC/ST category candidates are required to pay Rs. 700/-.
2. General Category/OBC and candidates other than states of U.P are required to pay Rs. 1000/- only.
How to Apply : All the willing contenders are advised to login to the website and follow the Instructions carefully given therein step by step, for completing and submission of Application form.
All concerned original documents viz Caste certificate, domicile certificates,date of birth certificate, Technical essential qualification certificate/final marks sheet, certificate of dependent of freedom fighter (if applicable),apprentice certificate, certificate of physically handicapped issued by State Medical Board with percentage of disability shall have to be submitted for verification along with a self attested copy of each document at the time of interview.
Important Dates :
Date of Payment of Application Fee : 15th May to 15th June, 2015
Date of Commencement of On-line registration : 17th May to 17th June, 2015
Check here UPPCL JE notification 2015.
Check here UPPCL AE notification 2015.
Apply Online here.