SBI PO 2016 Online Application form - Probationary Officer Notification
State Bank of India , one of the largest Banks of the nation invites On-line Applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment of Probationary Officer post. Interested Candidates can apply online on or before 24th May, 2016. Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in July 2016. More details of current notification are mentioned below.
SBI PO notification with full vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 2200
Name of Post : Probationary Officer
Name of the Category:
1. SC: 351 posts
2. ST: 231 posts
3. OBC: 590 posts
4. GEN: 1028 posts
5. PWD : 60 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview , they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2016.
Age Limit : Candidate age must not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2016 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1986 and not later than 01.04.1995 (both days inclusive).
Selection Process : The Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam (Objective Test, Descriptive Test), Group Discussion & Interview.
Application Fee :
1. The candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 600.
2. The candidates belonging to reserved category are required to pay only Rs 100.
3. The fees can be paid using debit card or credit card or internet banking.
How to Apply : Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank's website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in .
Guidelines for filling On-line Application :
1. Before applying on-line candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.sbi.co.in
3. Now open the appropriate Online Application Format available in the “Careers with us”.
4. Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
5. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
6. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
7. Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
8. After submission of on-line application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
9. Pay the prescribed fee through on-line mode in the respective bank.
10. On successful completion of fee payment process, registration of the on-line application will be complete.
11. After completion of registration process, take print out copies of application form and e-receipt for future use.
Important Dates :
Commencement of On-line registration : 04th May to 24th May, 2016
Download of call letter for prelims exam : 14.06.2016 onwards
Online Exam - Preliminary : 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th July
Download of call letter for online main exam : 21.07.2016
Conduct of on-line exam : 31st July, 2016
Result declaration : 16th August, 2016
Click here to get SBI PO 2016 Notification .
Click here to fill On-line registration form.