Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 - Apply Online
Government of India, Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Circle, Odisha Postal Circle, Bhuabneswar invites On-line Applications from Indian nationals for filling up the vacant positions of Postmaster, Mailman, Mail Deliverer, Mail Carrier & Stamp Vendor posts. Interested Contenders may apply Online on or before 14th may, 2015 by 23:5 9 hrs. More detailed information are mentioned below..
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
Name of the Category:
1. Branch Postmaster (GDS BPM)
2. Mail Deliverer (GDSMD)
3. Mail Carrier (GDS MC)
4. Mail Packer (GDS Packer)
5. Stamp Vendor (GDS Stamp Vendor)
6. Mailman (GDSMM)
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Contenders must have obtained Secondary School Examination certificate of 10th standard conducted by any board of school education in India.
Age Limit :
1. For General Category Candidates : Min. age is 18 years and Maximum age is 30 years.
2. For Casual Labourers : Maximum age is 35 years.
Selection Process : The Candidates will be selected only on the basis of performance in Aptitude test.
Registration Fee : All the candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 as application fee.
Examination Fee :
1. General/OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs. 400/-.
2. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply :
1. The Applicant has to access the website http://odisha.postalcareers.in or seeing the detailed Notification/ Advertisement issued by the Department .
2. Before starting registration , the Applicant should read the notification carefully and should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo and signature.
3. Applicant should fill the details/inputs in the on-line applications at the appropriate places very carefully.
4. After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
5. Use the registration number and password to make payment of exam fee.
Important dates :
Opening date for submission of on-line form : 15th April, 2015
Closing date for submission of on-line form : 14th May, 2015
Last date for payment of Application fee : 18th May, 2015
Click here to get the Odisha Postal Circle notification.
Click here to Apply Online.