NCSCM Walk In Interview for JRF, SRF & Project Assistant
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management invites Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 39 vacancies of Project Scientist, Project Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Field Assistant and Office Assistant vacancies on contractual basis for the project entitled “Delineation of Coastal ecologically sensitive areas (ESAs) and critically vulnerable coastal areas(CVCAs) in India”. Candidates who want to grab this job opportunity may attend walk in Interview on 13th April, 2015.
Full vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 39
Name of Posts :
1. Project Scientist: 01
2. Project Associate: 02
3. Senior Research Fellow: 14
4. Junior Research Fellow: 14
5. Project Assistant: 03
6. Field Assistant: 02
7. Office Assistant: 03
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. no. 1 to 4 : First Class Post Graduation in GIS/Remote
Sensing/Marine Biology/Fisheries/Zoology/Wild life/life Sciences.
2. For Sr. no. 5 : Graduation in any disciplines.
3. For Sr. no. 6 : Pass in 10th Standard.
4. For Sr. no. 7 : Pass in 8th Standard.
Selection Process : The selection will be done on their performance in Interview.
Monthly Remuneration :
1. Project Scientist : Rs. 40,000 per month
2. Project Associate : Rs. 30,000 per month
3. Senior Research Fellow : Rs. 18,000 per month
4. For Junior Research Fellow : Rs. 16,000 per month
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may attend the Interview
along with Application form in the prescribed format and originals
on or before 13th April, 2015.
Walk-in Interview venue :
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal
Koodal Building, Anna University Campus,
Walk-in Interview date : 13th April, 2015
Click here to get NCSCM notification.
Click here to download the Application form.