KPTCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 - Online Application
Online Applications from Indian nationals are invited by
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited for filling the 912 vacancies of Junior Engineer posts. Interested Contenders may fill Online Application form on or before 15th May, 2015. Further detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 912
Name of Posts :
1. Assistant Engineer
a. Electrical : 413
b. Civil : 04
2. Assistant Accounts Officer : 15
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 480
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Assistant Engineer : Must have completed B.E or B.Tech in civil/Electrical/Electrical and Electronics branch or any equivalent qualification or pass in AMIE sections A&B .
2. For AAO : Must have passed M.Com/MBA (Finance) of a recognized University or pass in ICWA/CA.
3. For Jr. Engineer : Should have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering of a polytechnic of the State of karnataka.
Age Limit : The minimum age for all the candidates is 18 years.
but the upper age limit is as follows :
1. For General Category : Max. age is 35 years.
2. For Category IIA,IIB, IIIA , IIIB aspirants : Below 38 years.
3. For SC/ST Candidates : Not Above 40 years.
Pay Scale :
1. For AAO or Asst. Engr : Rs. 18,380 to Rs. 32,610 per month.
2. For Jr. Engr : Rs. 11,750 to Rs. 29,070 per month.
Selection Scheme : The Selection will be merit based on the marks secured in the Online Aptitude test only, duly following reservation policy of government of karnataka.
Application Fee :
1. General & Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST Candidates are required to remit the amount of Rs. 300/-.
How to Apply : Candidates would required to register their application through On-line mode on or before last date of form
submission , i.e 15th May, 2015.
Important Dates :
Commencement of On-line registration : 25th April, 2015
last date for On-line registration : 15th May, 2015
Click here to read KPTCL junior Engineer notification.
Click here to Apply On-line.