Best Placement opportunity for Graduates with Timespro MBA/MMS - Online Registration
You + Degree + Timespro program = Secure Career
TimesPro collaborates with India’s finest universities to create India’s first distributed MBA program. Timespro Offers India's first distributed MBA program that prepares students for beginning careers with India's leading Banks. Eligible Candidates who want to begin promising career may fill online registration form on or before 30th April, 2015. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Name of program: Timespro MBA/MMS
Name of Field :
1. MBA Banking and Financial Services
2. MBA Finance & Accounting
3. MBA Business Analytics
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree with at least 50% marks and scored 45% in Class Xth or XIIth.
Age Limit : Contenders age should less than or equal to 25 years as on 15th August, 2015.
About the program : Timespro MBA program is is a true pioneer in the banking and financial services sector, as students can join leading banks after their first year of study.
Timespro Key benefits :
1. hands-on training and 100% placement opportunities.
2. full time work after successful completion of their 1st year of the program.
3. Harvard business school case study method of teaching.
Salary Package : Rs. 3.5 lacs per month.
## Register now , limited seats available..More than 3000 students placed in top bank....
Registration cost : Nill
Note : Candidates are urged to not to miss this golden opportunity to grab this job. Candidates are free to fill the registration form. There is no registration fee. After filling the form, counsellor will call to give the complete details..
How to Apply : Candidates can fill the registration form through online mode.
Steps for filling the form are given below.
1. Open the link given below.
2. A new window will open. now fill the form with all mandatory details.
3. Enter your Full name, Mobile number ..
4. Select your age from drop down menu.
5. Fill your Email Id and select the course for which you want to get the details.
6. Select "nearest learning centre" from drop down menu.
7. Enter your Xth and XIIth percentage and Graduation percentage.
8. At last click on "Submit" button.
Click here to fill online registration form.