Paradip Port Trust Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 - Application form
Paradip Port Trust has announced the notification to recruit the candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mech, Electrical and Marine), Junior Good Clerk and out Door Clerk posts on contractual basis. The willing and qualified candidates who need to snatch this opening for work, may apply by submitting recommended application structure before 31st March, 2015. Contenders can check point by point details .
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 96
Name of Posts :
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 22
2. Junior Engineer (Mech): 16
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 22
4. Junior Good Clerk: 02
5. Out Door Clerk: 31
6. Junior Engineer (Marine): 03
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. no. 1 : Diploma in Civil Engineering.
2. For Sr. no. 2 : Diploma in Mechanical/ Auto Mobile Engineering .
3. For Sr. no. 3 : Diploma ion Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
4. For Sr. no. 4 : Graduation in any discipline.
5. For Sr. no. 5 : Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application.
6. For Sr. no. 6 : certificate for first class Engine Driver, exam under IV act.
Age Limit :
1. For Post no. 1 to 5 : Maximum age is 32 years.
2. For post no. 6 : Maximum age is 35 years as on 01.02.2015.
Selection Process : The Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in Written test/Interview.
Monthly Salary :
1. For Junior Engineer : Rs. 19,100 to Rs. 51,100 per month
2. For Junior Goods Clerk : Rs. 17,700 to Rs. 44,600/-.
3. For Out Door Clerk : Rs. 16,300 to Rs. 38,200/-.
4. For Junior Engineer : Rs. 23,600 to Rs. 56,300 per month
Application Fee :
1. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 150 by demand draft in favour of FA & CAO, PPT.
2. SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply : Aspirants who want to apply for above mention posts will have to send their dully filled application form with two latest passport size photographs (indicating his/ her name on the back side) and attested copies of proof age/ date of birth, academic/ professional qualification, caste certificate & experience etc., in an envelope should be superscribed in bold capital letters
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ & CATEGORY ________” . Form should be reached at following
Secretary, Paradip Port Trust,
Last date for receipt of application form : 31st March, 2015
Click here to get recruitment notification and Application form.