NIIST walk-in Interview for Project Assistant posts - CSIR opening
CSIR National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and technology invites eligible candidates for appearing in walk-in Interview for filling up the vacant positions of Project Assistant posts. Interested Candidates may attend walk-in Interview on 26th, 27th and 31st March and 01st April, 2015. More detailed information are mentioned below.
NIIST full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 14
Name of posts :
1. Project Assistant Gr.III: 02 Posts
2. Project Asst.Gr.IV: 02 Posts
3. Project Assistant Gr.II: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Sr. no. 1,2 : below 32 years.
2. For post no. 3 : Maximum age is 28 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. no. 1 : M.Sc Chemistry/ Physics + 2 years experience.
2. For Sr. no. 2 : Ph.D in Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry .
3. For Sr. no. 3 : M.Sc Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Molecular
Biology/ Biotechnology, B.E/ B.Tech in Chem. Enng/ Biochem. Engg .
Selection Process : The intelligent candidates will be selected on
the basis of their performance in written test/interview. Only those whose final results have been declared as on the date of walk in interview will be eligible.
Monthly Stipend :
1. For PA Gr. III : Rs. 14000/-. + HRA
2. For PA Gr. II : Rs. 12,000 + HRA.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to download the prescribed application form through the website. Then after candidates will have to appear for walk in Interview at mentioned venue with application form and attested copies of testimonials / certificate in support of age, educational qualification, experience and caste certificate.
The candidates participating in Interview will have to bring all the original certificates/testimonials at the time of test/Interview of verification.
Walk-in Interview dates :
Date of Interview for sr. no.1 : 26th March, 2015
Date of Interview for sr. no.2 : 27th March, 2015
Date of Interview for post no. 3 : 27th , 31st of March and 01st April, 2015
Click here to get NIIST recruitment notification.