Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2015 - Assistant form
An Advertisement has been issued by Central Employment Exchange for recruiting the candidates on the post of Vocational Instructor (Screening Printing), Marketing Assistant and Pharmacists (Unani). Interested Candidates may send their dully filled application form on or before 27th March, 2015. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Central Employment Exchange full vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 05
Name of Posts :
1. Vocational Instructor (Screening Printing): 01
2. Marketing Assistant: 01
a. UR: 01
3. Pharmacist (Unani): 03 Posts
a. OBC: 02
b. SC: 01
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Instructor : Should have done Matriculation or its equivalent.
2. For Marketing Assistant : Must have completed Bachelor's degree in Zoology or Fishery Science or Home Science or Industrial Fisheries from a recognized University or Institute.
3. For Pharmacists : Having Matriculation with Proficiency in Urdu or a equivalent oriental Qualification in Urdu/Arabic/persian.
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years but not crossed the age of 30 years .
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
Selection Methodology : Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply : Contenders are urged to send their dully filled
application form with self attested photocopies of relevant certificates at the following address :
Head of Office, VRC for Handicapped CTI Campus,
Guindy, Chennai-600032 for S.No- 1,
National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology & Training P.B No- 1801,
Coachin-16 for S.No- 2 and CGHS (HQ),
R. K. Puram, Sector-12, New Delhi-110022
Last date for receipt of application form : 27th March, 2015 (for remote areas)
Click here to view the Central Employment Exchange notification.