UP PCS Exam Online Application form 2015 | www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh has recently issued a notification for commencement of Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (Gen. Rectt.) Examination 2015. Interested Candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 28th February, 2015. More detailed information are mentioned below.
UP PCS Exam complete details :
Number of vacancies : 470
Name of Exam : State / Upper Subordinate Services 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. Sub Registrar, Asstt. P.O. (Transport) -> Law Graduate
2. Distt. Horticulture Officer Grade-2, D.H.O. Grade-I / Supdt. Govt Garden -> Science Graduate in Horticulture (Ag.) or Equivalent Degree in B.Sc. Ag. or Horticulture.
3. Distt. B.S.A./ Associate DIOS -> Post Graduate Degree.
4. Distt. Cane Officer, UP. Ag. Service Group B (Dev. Branch) -> Agriculture Graduate
5. Distt. Audit Officer (Rev. Audit) -> Commerce Graduate
6. Asstt. Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) -> Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. as one subject.
7. Asstt. Director Industries (Marketing) -> Post Graduate Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Technology or Post Graduate Degree in Textile Industries of any recognised Institute or minimum Graduation Degree in Textile Technology.
8. Asstt. Labour Commissioner -> Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
9. Distt. Programme Officer -> Degree in Sociology or Social
Science or Home Science or Social Work.
10. Sr. Lecturer, DIET -> Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
11. Distt. Probation Officer -> Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognised Institute of Social Work.
12. Designated Officer -> Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto, or At-least one of qualification prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer.
13. Statistical Officer -> Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or
Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
Age limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years but not crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2015. They should have not been born earlier than 02nd July, 1975 and not later than July, 1994.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 or
Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-.
Selection Process : The Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 115-.
2. SC/ST candidates are required to pay Rs. 55 only
3. PWD Contenders are required to pay only Rs. 15/-.
How to Apply : All the candidates are required to fill online
application form through the website on or before 24th February, 2015.
Last date for on-line submission of application : 24th February, 2015
Click here to get Recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.