NRCB walk in Interview for JRF, Technical Assistant post
National Research Centre for Banana has planned to conduct the walk-in-Interview for the Selection of Junior Research Fellow and Technical Assistant on contractual basis under the following projects. Walk in Interview will be held on 05th February, 2015 and 06th February, 2015 at 11:00 A.M. Interested Candidates may attend walk in Interview at given mentioned address. Full vacancy details are mentioned below.
Complete vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 05
Name of Posts :
1. Junior Research Fellow: 03 Posts
2. Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit : Male contenders age should not above 35 years of age and female contenders age should be below 40 years as on given date.
Educational Qualification :
1. For JRF : M.Sc. (Horticulture / Botany / Life Sciences / Plant
Biotechnology / Agricultural Biotechnology). For more details, read the notification.
2. For Technical Assistant : First class in M.Sc. (Botany) / M.Sc. (Life Sciences) / Plant Biotechnology / Agricultural Biotechnology) / M.Sc. (Hort.) with Biotechnology specialization.
Monthly Salary :
1. For JRF : Rs. 16,000 per month
2. For Technical Assistant : Rs. 8000 per month
Selection Process : The Candidates will be selected on the basis of
performance in Interview.
How to Apply : Willing aspirants may attend the walk in Interview on given dates. They should bring the application in the format prescribed in MS-World TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational
qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview.
Walk-in Interview Date : 05th & 06th February, 2015
Click here to get the notification for NRCB walk-in interview.