NHPC Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2015 - Apply Online
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation limited offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic professionals with brilliant academic record to join the organization for the post of Trainee Engineer /Officer , Medical Officer and Assistant Rajbhasha Officer. Interested Candidates may apply Online on or before 23rd February, 2015 . More detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 128
Name of Posts :
1. Trainee Engineer/Officer
a. Civil : 35
b. Mechanical : 16
c. E&C : 05
d. (IT) : 01
e. Geology : 03
f. Geophysicist : 01
g. Geo Technical : 02
h. Earth Quake : 01
2. Trainee Officer (HR): 05
3. Trainee Officer (Finance) : 20
4. Medical officer : 05
5. Trainee Officer (law) : 03
6. Trainee Officer (PR) : 03
7. Assistant Rajbhasha officer : 13
B. Current Year vacancies
8. Trainee officer (company Secretary) : 05
9. Trainee Engineer (Safety) : 10
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Technology/B.Sc (Engineering) from a recognized Indian university.
Age limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years but not crossed the age of 28 years.
Selection Process : The Selection will be made through All India Level written test and personal Interview. List of eligible candidates called for Interview will be made available at www.nhpcindia.com and will also be e-mailed to such candidates.
Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 20,600 to 3% - Rs. 46,500/-.
Registration Fee :
1. General & OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/-.
2. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Candidates have to apply through Online registration system of NHPC Only.
Steps for Applying :
1. Log on to www.nhpcindia.com and click on career with us.
2. Read all instructions given on the website.
3. Fill the Online Application form with relevant details and submit.
4. Take Print out of the registration form generated by the system in duplicate with Unique registration number.
5. At last, candidates should send duly signed printout of registration form generated after online registration with properly affixed and self attested photograph along with self attested photocopies of relevant documents at the given address .
Address for form submission :
Post Box no. 364
at Aman Nagar Post office,
Faridabad -121003 (haryana).
Important dates :
Commencement of On-line registration : 02nd February, 2015
last date for submission of on-line application : 23rd February, 2015
last date for sending hard copy of application form : 10th March, 2015
Click here to get NHPC Trainee Engineer Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.