Department of Agriculture & Cooperation Recruitment 2015 -Apply Online
Department of Agriculture & Cooperation invites On-line Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 23 vacancies of Programmers and DEO posts . Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 13th February, 2015. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 23
Name of Posts :
1. Senior Programmers: 05
2. Programmers: 08
3. Programmer Assistants: 05
4. Data Entry Operators: 05
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 to 3 : Must have done PostGraduation with PGDCA or Master of Science (Computer Science, IT) or Graduation from a recognized University with MCA or B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with relevant experiences .
2. For post no. 4 : Graduate from a recognized University with a recognized certificate course in Data Entry/office Applications.
Age Limit :
1. For Sr. no. 1 & 2: Maximum age is 40 years.
2. For Sr. No. 3 & 4 : Below 35 years.
Selection Process : The Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Test and Interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates are required to fill Online application form through the website www.agricoop.nic.in on or before 13rd February, 2015.
Last date for submission of On-line Application : 13th February, 2015
Click here to get Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.