Air India Charter Recruitment 2015 - Application form
Air India Charters Limited has issued notification for the recruitment of Examiner, Trainee Captain, Airline Attendants, Operating /Cabin Crew/ Scheduling Officers and Station Coordinator on Permanent / Contractual Employment Basis. Interested Candidates may apply via prescribed application format on or before 07th February, 2015. More details are as follows.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 287
Name of Posts :
1. Airline Attendants : 231
2. Examiner : 41
3. operating/Cabin Crew : 12
4. Station Coordinator : 03
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Sr. no. 1 : Age between 18 years to 2 years.
2. For Sr. no. 2 & 3 : Maximum age is 35 years.
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have done Graduation in any discipline with Proficiency in computer operations.
Language Proficiency : Candidates Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Preference will be
given to those proficient in Malayalam.
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved Candidates need to pay Rs. 500 by means of an A/C Payee demand draft in favour of "Air India Charters Ltd." payable at Mumbai.
2. SC/ST Communities /Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Process : The Selection will be made on the basis of
Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Pre-Employment Medical Examination.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates need to send dully filled application form at the address given in the notification.
last date for receipt of application form : 07th February, 2015
Click here to get recruitment notification.