Trainee Vacancy in Heavy Water Board - Online Application
On line Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates for appointment to the 167 vacancies of Trainee posts in various Heavy Water Plants located in various parts of India. Interested Contenders may apply through Online mode on or before 31st January, 2015. Further detailed information like educational Qualification , age limit, selection Process etc are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 167
Name of Posts : Trainee
1. Category-I Trainee: 62 Posts
i. Chemical: 39 Posts
ii. Mechanical: 11 Posts
iii. Electrical: 03 Posts
iv. Instrumentation: 05 Posts
v. Chemistry (Laboratory): 04 Posts
2. Category-II Trainee: 105 Posts
i. Mechanical (Fitter): 25 Posts
ii. Electrical: 20 Posts
iii. Instrument-Mechanic: 10 Posts
iv. Process/ Plant Operator: 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For post 1-i,ii,iii : Must have done in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
2. For Post no. 1-iv : Must have done Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics/ Electronics & Comm./ Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering.
3. For post no. 1-v : B.Sc with Chemistry as Principal and Physics/ Mathematics/Biology as Subsidiary.
4. For other posts : Kindly refer the details.
Age limit :
1. For Category I : Between the age group of 18 years to 25 years.
2. For Category II : Lies between the age group of 18 to 22 years.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of Written
Application Fee :
1. SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Challenged Persons are not required to pay any fees.
2. Candidates are required to pay Rs. 20/-.
How to Apply : Interested Contenders would be required to apply Online through the website www.hgb.gov.in on or before 30th December, 2014.
Important Dates :
Commencing date for On line Registration : 18.12.2014
last date for On line Registration : 31.01.2015
Click here to get Trainee Advertisement.
Click here for filling On line Application.