RPSC Analyst-cum-Programmer Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online
Rajasthan Public Service Commission , Ajmer invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 37 vacancies of Analyst-cum-programmer (Deputy Director) (IT & Communications Dept) and Vidhi Rachanakar posts. Interested Candidates may apply online on or before 31st December, 2014. More detailed information are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 37
Name of Posts :
1. Analyst-cum-Programmer (Deputy Director) (IT & Communications Department): 29
2. Vidhi Rachanakar (Law & Legal Affairs Department): 08
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1 : Must have done M.C.A or B.E/B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science with 3 years post Qualification.
2. For post no. 2 : Bachelor of Law (2 years Course under the old Scheme and 3 years course under the new Scheme or a Bachelor of Law (Professional) of a University established by law in India with must have had English and Hindi as the subjects (at least one of them being optional) in the B.A.examination.
Note : Candidates must have working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture for both posts.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written test, personality test and Interview.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Canddiates need to pay Rs. 350/-.
2. Non-Creamy Layer OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-.
3. SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs. 150 only.
How to Apply : Interested Contenders would be required to fill
Online Application form through the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in . The Last date for submission of form is 31st December, 2014.
Important dates :
Opening date for submission of Application : 02nd December, 2014
Closing date for submission of Application : 31st December, 2014
Click here to get RPSC analyst cum programmer notification.
Click here to fill On-line application form.