Kerala State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2014 - AE,AS & JSA
Online Applications are invited for filling the 56 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Scientist and Junior Scientist Assistant posts in Kerala State Pollution Control Board. Interested Candidates may apply on-line on or before 08th December, 2014. Further detailed information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 56
Name of Posts :
1. Assistant Engineer: 13 Posts
2. Assistant Scientist: 06 Posts
3. Junior Scientific Assistant: 37 Posts
Eligibility Conditions :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Post no. 1 : Must have done Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Technology in Civil/Chemical.
2. For post no. 2 : Must have passed Second Class master's degree with 50% marks in any branch of Chemistry.
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years but not crossed the age of 35 years as on 01.01.2014. Upper age limit for OBC candidates is 38 years and for SC/ST candidates is 40 years .
Selection Process : The Selection of candidates will be totally depend on their performance in Written test and Interview.
Pay Scale :
1. For post no. 1,2 : Rs. 20,740 to Rs. 36,140 per month
2. For post no. 3 : Rs. 10,480 to Rs. 18,300 per month
How to Apply : Interested Candidates would required to register their applications through On-line mode. After filling the form, send the print out with all supporting documents (self attested) to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram .
Last date for applying online : 08th December, 2014
Click here to get Engineer & Scientist notification.
Click here to Apply online.