IICB Kolkata Recruitment 2014 - Assistant Online Application
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata invites On-line Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 07 vacancies of Assistant Grade III posts. Interested Candidates are urged to fill Online Application form on or before 31st December, 2014. Contenders will have to send the hard copies of application form at the concerned address on or before 07th January, 2015. Further detailed information of current advertisement are mentioned below.
IICB Kolkata Recruitment Details :
Number of vacancies : 07
Name of the Post : Assistant Grade-III
Name of the Discipline:
1. General: 05 Posts
2. Store & Purchase: 01 Post
3. Finance & Accounts: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. Unreserved Candidates age should not above 28 years.
2. SC Contneders age should not above 33 years.
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no. 1,3 : Contenders should have passed 10+2/XII or its equivalent and computer typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
2. For post no. 2 : Must have passed 10+2/ XII or its equivalent with Commerce as one of the subjects and equivalent and a computer typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi .
Desirable : Skill in Operation of MS Office.
Selection Process :
1. Computer Speed Test
2. Candidates qualifying the computer speed test will be called for a Multiple Choice Examination in General Aptitude and General English.
3. Candidates will be called for an interview on the basis of their performance in the General Aptitude test and General English.
4. Final results will be declared on the basis of the performance in
both the written test and the interview.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade pay of Rs. 1900/- per month
Total Emoluments : Rs. 20,000 per month
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-.
2. SC/ST/PH and Female Contneders are not required to pay any Fees.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates are required to fill Online Application form through the website www.career.iicb.res.in on or before 31st December, 2014. Send the same along with attested copies of qualification certificates/ mark sheets, date of birth certificate, caste certificate, demand draft etc with a recent stamp size photograph should be attested by Gazetted Officer at the following address :
The Administrative Officer,
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology,
4 Raja S.C.Mullick Road,
Kolkata – 700032
Important Dates :
Last date for submission of on-line application : 31-12-2014
Last date for receipt of application form : 07.01.2014
Click here to get the notification.
Click here to Apply Online.