www.upsconline.nic.in UPSC CDS I 2015 Online Application - Exam date
Every Year , A Combined Defence Services Examination has been Conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for Admission to the various mentioned course. Same as previous ones, This Year CDS Exam Notification is also published today and Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 15th February, 2015. Candidates who have completed Degree and want to join Defence must apply by filling Online Application form . Form should be filled in between 08th November,2014 to 05th December , 2014.
Complete vacancy details, post name and other requisite eligibility conditions are depicted below. So read carefully.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Name of Exam : Combined Defence Services (CDS I) Exam 2015
Number of vacancies : 464
Name of Posts :
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 140th Course in Jan 2016: 200 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala-Course in Jan 2016: 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course, Jan 2016: 32 Posts
4. Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 103rd SSC Course (Men) in April 2016: 175 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 17th SSC Women (Non Technical) Course in April 2016: 12 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for CDS 1 2015 :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Post no. 1,4,5 : Must have completed degree of a reputed University or Equivalent.
2. For Sr. no. 2 : Degree in Engineering from a recognized University /Institution.
3. For Sr. no. 3 : Those having Degree of a recognized university (with physics & mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering can apply.
Age limit :
1. For Sr. no. 1,2 : Unmarried male candidates should not born earlier than 02-01-1992 & not later than 01-01-1997.
2. For Sr. no. 3 : Between the agr group of 20 years to 24 years, i.e
born not earlier than 02-01-1992 & not later than 01-01-1996
3. For Sr. no. 4,5 : Male candidates (married or unmarried) and Unmarried Women candidates those born not earlier than 2nd January 1991 and not later than 1st January,1997 only are eligible.
Selection Process : It includes two stage selection process Stage I and Stage II .
Those will clear Stage I will be permitted to appear for Stage II.
1. Stage I : Officer Intelligence Rating OIR) tests are Picture Perception Description Test (PP&DT).
2. Stage II : Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Category candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200 by cash or by net banking through SBI.
2. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online using the UPSC website . Contenders will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz Part I and Part II as per the Instructions available in notification.
Important Dates :
Commencing date of On-line Registration : 08th November, 2014
Last date for Applying Online : 05th December, 2014
Date of CDS I Exam 2015 : 15th February, 2015
Click here to get CDS 1 Exam 2015 notification and Eligibility.
Click here to Fill On-line Application form.