UPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2014 - Online Application
Union Public Service Commission invites Online Applications from Indian nationals for filling up the 81 vacancies of Deputy Commissioners , Assistant Directors, Assistant Professor, Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer, Senior Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Civil Hydrographic Officers, Assistant Foreign Language Examiner, Data Processing Assistant, Director, Assistant Shipping Masters/ Assistant Directors, Deputy Director, Statistical Officers Posts.
Interested Contenders need to apply Online before last date of submission, i.e 27th November, 2014. More detailed information like educational qualification, age limit etc are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 81
Name of Posts :
1. Deputy Commissioners (Horticulture): 02 Posts
2. Assistant Directors: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Directors (Airworthiness): 19 Posts
4. Assistant Professor (Chinese): 01 Post
5. Assistant Professors (Computer Science): 02 Posts
6. Assistant Professor (English): 01 Post
7. Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer: 01 Post
8. Senior Scientific Officer, Grade-II (Aeronautics): 01 Post
9. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Chemical): 01 Post
10. Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II (Computer Engg/ Information Tech): 02 Posts
11. Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II (Electrical): 05 Posts
12. Junior Scientific Officer (Aeronautical): 01 Post
13. Junior Scientific Officers (Electronics): 03 Posts
14. Junior Scientific Officers (IT/Computer Engineering): 02 Posts
15. Junior Scientific Officers (Mechanical): 07 Posts
16. Civil Hydrographic Officers: 03 Posts
17. Assistant Foreign Language Examiner (AFLE) (Chinese Language): 01 Post
18. Data Processing Assistant: 01 Post
19. Director (Ore Dressing): 01 Post
20. Assistant Shipping Masters/ Assistant Directors: 03 Posts
21. Deputy Director (Technical): 01 Post
22. Statistical Officers (Planning/ Statistical): 21 Posts
Eligibility Conditions :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. No. 1 : Must have done Master'S Degree in Horticulture or Agriculture or Botany with specialization in horticulture or equivalent from recognized university, experience in relevant field.
2. For Sr. No. 2 : Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University, experience in relevant field.
3. For Sr. No. 3 : Bachelor’s Degree with Physics or Mathematics as one of the main subjects from a recognized university or equivalent, experience in relevant field .
4. For Sr. No. 4 : Must have done Master’s Degree level in Chinese from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University with 55% marks, should have qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET.
5. For post no. 5 : Completed Master’s Degree level in Computer Science from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University, should have qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET.
Age Limit :
1. For Sr. No. 1 : Max age is 50 years.
2. For Sr. no. 2,12,13,15,16,18,20,22 : Below 30 years.
3. For Sr. no. 4,5,7,8 : Below 35 years.
4. For Sr. no. 14 : 35 years for SC and 33 years for OBC/General.
5. For Sr. no. 17 : Max age is 43 years.
6. For Sr. no. 19 : Below 50 years.
Selection Process : The Selection will be done only on the basis of Interview.
Application fee : Candidates are required to pay Rs. 25 Only
either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women contenders.
How to Apply : Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to fill Online Application form through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 27th November, 2014.
Important Dates :
Last date for applying On-line : 27th November, 2014
Last date for Printing of application form : 28th November, 2014
Click here to get UPSC Statistical Officer Notification & Apply Online.