SBI Associate Bank Clerk Recruitment 2014 - Apply Online
State Bank of India invites Applications from eligible Indian citizens for appointment of 6425 Clerks posts in Associate Bank of State Bank of India. A Recruitment Examination will be conducted On-line tentatively in Jan/Feb 2015 on various Dates. Eligible and Interested Candidates are required to fill On-line Application form from 20th November, 2014 to 09th December, 2014. More detailed information like educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale etc are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 6425
Name of Posts : Clerks
Name of Bank with vacancies :
1. SBM : 725
2. SBP : 596
3. SBT : 1300
4. SBB&J : 1000
5. SBH : 2200
Eligibility Conditions :
Educational Qualifications : Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree (Graduation Level) from a recognized University or may have some equivalent Qualification recognised as such by the Central/State Government.
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 20 years but not crossed the age of 28 years , i.e candidates born between 01-12-1986 & 01-12-1994 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure : The Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test (General Awareness , General English, Quantitative Aptitude ,Reasoning Ability, Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge ) and Interview.
There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Contenders need to pay the amount of Rs. 600/-.
2. SC/ST/PWD/XS Contenders are required to remit the amount of Rs. 100 through On-line or Offline mode.
Emoluments : Rs. 17,500 per month
Pay Scale : Rs. 7200 to Rs. 19,300 per month
How to Apply : Eligible Indian Citizens can apply on-line through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 20-11-2014 to 09-12-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying on-line candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Now open the appropriate Online Application Format available in the “Careers with us”.
4. Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
5. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
6. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
7. Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
8. After submission of online application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
9. Pay the prescribed fee through online/ offline mode in the respective bank.
10. On successful completion of fee payment process, registration of the on-line application will be complete.
11. After completion of registration process, take print out copies of application form and fee receipt/ e-receipt for future use.
Important Date of SBI Recruitment :
Opening date for submission of On-line Application : 20th November, 2014
Closing date for submission of On-line Application : 09th December, 2014
Last date for Printing of Application fee : 24th December, 2014
Date for Downloading Call Letter : 07th January, 2015
Tentatively Examination will be held in : Jan/Feb 2015
Click here to get SBI Clerk Notification.
Click here to fill On-line Registration form.