Revenue Department Karnataka Village Accountant 2014 - Online Application
A recruitment Advertisement has been published by Revenue Department Belgaum, Government of Karnataka for recruiting the eligible candidates for the post of Village Accountant. Interested Contenders may apply On-line on or before 10th December, 2014. Candidates who wish to apply must check the eligibility conditions and selection process. All are written below.
Total vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 77
Name of Post : Village Accountant
Eligibility Conditions :
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed PUC or 12th Standard Exam conducted by Central Board Of Secondary Education or ICSE.
Age Limit :
1. General Candidates age should be between 18 years to 35 years.
2. BC Aspirants age should not above 38 years.
3. SC/ST & Cat-1 Contenders age should below 40 years.
Application Fee :
1. General Aspirants need to pay Rs. 200
2. SC/ST/Cat-1 Contenders need to pay Rs. 100 through DD in Corporation Bank A/C No. 200300101013122.
How to Apply : Eligible Candidates would required to fill Online Application form through the official website http://www.belgaum-va.kar.nic.in before the last date of submission , i.e 10th December, 2014.
Important dates :
Commencing date for Online Registration : 10.11.2014
Last date for Online Registration : 10.12.2014
Click here to get Revenue Department Karnataka Village Accountant notification.
Click here to Apply Online.