Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment 2014 - PO Online Application
Repco Bank set up by the Government of India, a fast growing Organization invites On-line Applications from the Indian nationals for filling the 114 vacancies of Junior Assistant /Clerks and Probationary Officers Post. Interested Contenders may apply through On-line mode on or before 27th November, 2014. Further Detailed information like educational qualification, age limit , selection process etc are mentioned below.
Details of vacancies are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 115
Name of Designation :
1. Probationary Officer : 15
2. Junior Assistant/Clerk : 100
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit :
1. For Clerk Post : Candidates should have been born not earlier than 02/11/1986 and not later then 01/11/1993 (both days including) .
2. For PO post : Candidates should have been born not earlier than 02/11/1984 and not later than 01/11/1993 (both days including).
Educational Qualification :
1. For Probationary Officer : Those who have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in any Discipline with Ist Class, 60% marks from any University recognized By UGC.
2. For Jr. Assistant : Must have done Graduation from any University recognized By UGC.
Note : Aspirants must have Knowledge of Computers. The fraction of percentage will be ignored and will NOT be rounded off to
the next highest Integer i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% .
Pay Scale :
1. For PO : Rs. 29,892 per month including allowances.
2. For Clerk : Rs. 15,296 per month.
Approximate Annual Emoluments :
1. For Probationary Officer : Rs. 7.43 lakhs
2. For Junior Assistant : Rs. 3.35 lakh
Selection Process : It will vary with each post
1. For PO : Online Test + Group Discussion + Interview.
2. For Junior Assistant : Online test + Interview.
Application Fee :
1. For Probationary Officer :
a. All others candidates need to pay Rs. 750/-.
b. SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates need to pay Rs. 400/-.
2. For Junior Assistant :
a. General and Other Aspirants need to pay Rs. 600/-.
b. SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates need to pay Rs. 300/-.
How to Apply : Kindly check the eligibility before applying.
Candidates can apply Online ,it means they have to fill the
application form through the website with full details. All the Aspirants must have scan their Photograph and Signature of required specifications.
Important Dates :
Opening date for On-line Registration : 12.11.2014
Closing date for On-line Registration : 27.11.2014
Tentative Date of On-line test : 08th January and/or 09th January, 2014.
Click here to get Repco Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification.
Click here to Apply Online.