Chandigarh Education Dept TGT Online Application form 2014
Education Department, Chandigarh Administration invites on-line Applications from Indian nationals for filling the 548 vacancies of Masters/Mistresses (TGT) posts on regular basis. Eligible and Interested Candidates need to apply online on or before 02nd December, 2014. Further Detailed information like educational qualification, age limit, application form et are mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 548
Name of designation : Masters/ Mistresses (TGT)
1. Science (Non Medical): 61 Posts
2. Science (Medical): 54 Posts
3. Social Studies: 112 Posts
4. Mathematics: 27 Posts
5. Music: 03 Posts
6. Fine Arts: 82 Posts
7. English: 46 Posts
8. Hindi: 49 Posts
9. Punjabi: 47 Posts
10. Sanskrit: 19 Posts
11. DPE: 46 Posts
12. Home Science: 02 Posts
Eligibility conditions :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Sr. no. 1 : Must have completed Graduation of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with at least 50% marks, Degree of Bachelor of Educational or its Equivalent , also qualify in TET.
2. For Sr. no. 2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10 : Graduation with at least 50% marks from recognized university in relevant field, Degree of Bachelor of
Education or its equivalent, should qualify in TET .
3. For Sr. no. 6 : Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree or its
4. For Sr. no. 11 : Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) Degree or its
equivalent for Sr.No:6 Post, Graduation of a recognized university
with at least 50% marks, D.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed or its equivalent with at least 50% marks.
5. For Sr. no. 12 : B.Sc degree in Home Science or its equivalent from recognized university 50% marks, Bachelor of Education Degree recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks or its equivalent with Home Science/ Domestic Science as teaching subject.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not below to the age of 30 years as on 01.01.2014. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per govt norms.
Selection process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Interview.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates are requried to pay the fee of Rs. 500/-.
2. SC Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/-.
How to Apply : Candidates are urged to fill the application form by internet only. Form will be filled from the website www.recruitment-portal.in .
Important Dates :
Commencing date for Online Registration : 10.11.2014
Last date for Online registration : 02.12.2014
Last date for payment of fee : 05.12.2014
Schedule for holding written test to be uploaded on website : 15th December, 2014
Click here to get Chandigarh Education Dept TGT Notification.
Click here to Apply On-line.