BHEL Bhopal Graduate & Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2014 - Apply online
Full vacancy details are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 229
Name of Post :
1. Graduate Apprentices : 138 posts
2. Technician Apprentices : 91 posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
1. For Post no. 1 : Bachelor's Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST/PH from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
2. For Post no. 2 : Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch.
Age Limit : Minimum age is 14 years and maximum age is 25 years. Relaxation of 5 years is provided to SC/ST and 3 years to OBC Contenders.
Selection Process : Organization will scrutinized the candidates on the basis of application received.
Rate of Stipend :
1. For Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 6000 per month
2. For Technician Apprentice : Rs. 4000 per month
How to Apply : Each Contenders can submit only one application through Online mode. Before applying On-line, Kindly view the full advertisement.
After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested
copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to :
“ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal - 462022(M.P.) ” so that it reaches by 01.12.2014. On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2014-15” should be written.
Important Dates :
Opening date for On-line Registration : 04th November, 2014
Last date for On-line registration : 24th November, 2014
Last date of receiving of copy of acknowledgement slip : 01st December, 2014.
Click here to read the full Advertisement.
Click here to Apply Online.