United India Insurance Administrative Officer (AO) Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online
United India Insurance Company, is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company intends to recruit young and dynamic candidates for its offices all over India for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I ) . There are around 300 vacancies for AO post. Eligible and Interested Contenders must apply Online through Official website on or before 17th May, 2016.
Candidates are urged to check the complete details before applying for AO vacancies. All the information related to current opening are stated below.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 300
Name of Designation : Administrative officers
Caste Category wise vacancy details :
1. SC : 37
2. ST : 21
3. OBC : 77
4. UR : 165
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
• The minimum education qualification required for the UIIC AO post is Graduation.
• Candidates who have cleared Graduation in any stream (no percentage required) can apply for the Administrative officer post.
• Candidate must have passed graduation from the government recognized university/institute.
Age Limit : Aspirants must have attained the age of 21 years but have not crossed the age of 30 years as on 31.03.2016.
Selection Procedure : It includes Screening test and Main Examination (online multiple choice Objective Type) Descriptive Test and Interview.
Structure of Screening test :
1. English Language : 30 Quiz, 30 marks
2. Quantitative Aptitude : 35 quiz n marks
3. Reasoning Ability : 35 Quiz n marks
Structure of Main Examination :
1. Reasoning : 50 Quiz
2. English Language : 40 Quiz
3. Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Quiz
4. General Awareness (with Special Reference to Financial Sector) : 40 Quiz
5. Computer Literacy : 20
Emoluments and Benefits : Rs. 48,000 per month
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved Contenders need to pay Rs. 500/-.
2. SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD), Permanent Employess of UIIC need to pay Rs. 100/-.
How to Apply : Candidates can "Apply online" through the company's website .Candidates are required to register their Applications by clicking on "Click here for new registration" tab.
Then Fill all the details , pay the Application fee and upload scanned photograph & signature at the appropriate place.
Important dates :
Online Registration Commencing from : 06th May, 2016
last date for On-line Registration : 17th May, 2016
Date of Competitive Test : 12th June, 2016
Click here to get United India Insurance Administrative Officer Recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply online.