TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2014 -Online Application form
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently issued a notification about the commencement of Group 4 Exam 2014 that is scheduled to conduct on 21st December, 2014. This Exam will be held for filling the 4963 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Steno-Typist Grade-III, Field Surveyor, Draftsman vacancies at various disciplines in Technical Education Department included in same Services. Interested Contenders may apply via submitting Online Application form on or before 12th November, 2014.
The Details like age limit, qualification, mode of selection , examination fee, how to apply are given below.
Full Details of TNPSC Group IV Exam are as follows :
Number of vacancies : 4963
Name of Designation :
1. Junior Assistant : 2172
(i) Non – Security : 2133
(ii) Security : 39
2. Bill Collector, Grade-I : 22
3. Typist : 1683
4. Steno-Typist, Grade-III : 331
5. Field Surveyor : 702
6. Draftsman : 53
Eligibility Criteria for Group IV Exam :
Age Details :
1. For General Category candidates : Between the age group of 18 years to 30 years.
2. For Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) Contenders : Above 18 years but below 32 years.
3. For SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars), ST & Widows of all caste : Above 18 years and below 35 years.
Educational Qualification : Willing Aspirants must passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies.
Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting or shorthand
1. by Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and English or
2. by Higher/ Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/ Junior Grade in English,
3. by Higher/ Senior Grade in English and Lower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.
Selection Process : All the contenders are required to appear for written Examination. Then, Qualified candidates (selected on the basis of marks obtained in Exam) will have to summoned for counselling.
Written Test will be of 200 items, containing 300 marks and off 3 hours duration.
1. General Studies : 75 items
2. Aptitude Test : 25 items
3. General Tamil/General English : 100 items
Pay Scale :
1. For post no. 1,2,3,4 : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
2. For post no. 5 : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-.
3. For post no. 6,7 : Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200 + grade Pay Rs. 2400/-.
Examination Fee :
1. Unreserved Candidates need to pay Rs. 125/-.
2. Reserved category aspirants should pay only Rs. 50 towards application fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates should apply through Online in the commission website www.tnpscexams.net . Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications given in guidelines. Candidate who have One Time Registration ID (Unique ID) and password, have to apply separately for all notifications.
Important dates :
Date of On-line Registration : 14.10.2014
Last date for submission of On-line Application : 12.11.2014
Last date for payment of fee through Bank or post office : 14.11.2014
Date and Time of Written Examination : 21.12.2014 (10:00 A.M to 01:00 P.M)
Click here to get TNPSC Group IV Notification 2014.
Click here to fill Online Application form.