RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2014 - Online Application
Online Applications from Indian nationals are being invited by Railway Recruitment Board for filling the 951 vacancies of Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent,
Haemo Dialysis Technician, Cardiology Technician, Audiologist-cum-Speech Therapist & Other Posts. Interested Contenders must apply Online on or before 01st December, 2014. More detailed information is mentioned below.
Full vacancy details are laid down :
Number of vacancies : 951
Name of Designation :
1. Staff Nurse: 438
2. Health & Malaria Inspector Grade-III: 227
3. Pharmacist-III: 168
4. ECG Technician: 06
5. Radiographer: 25
6. Lab Assistant Grade-II: 26
7. Lab Superintendent Grade-III: 31
8. Haemo Dialysis Technician: 01
9. Cardiology Technician: 04
10. Audiologist-cum-Speech Therapist: 01
11. Physiotherapist: 09
12. District Extension Educator: 03
13. Dietician: 03
14. Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician: 01
15. Male Field Worker: 01
16. Dental Hygienist: 01
17. Optometrist: 02
18. Audiometry Technician: 02
19. X-Ray Technician: 01
20. Cath Lab Technician: 01
Eligibility Conditions :
Educational Qualifications :
1. For Post No. 1 : Must possess General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing), should have valid registration with Indian Nursing Council.
2. For Post no. 2 : Done B.Sc Chemistry & one year Diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector
3. For Post no. 3 : Must have passed 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 2 years diploma in Pharmacy & registration with Pharmacy Council of India.
4. For Post no. 4 : Must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board/ university & one year certificate course in ECG Technician from recognized institution.
Age Limit :
1. For Sr. no.1 : Between 20 years to 40 years.
2. For Sr. no. 2,4,6,7,9,10,11,13,14,17,18,20 : Between 18 years to 33 years.
3. For Pharmacist-III : Lie b/w the age group of 20 years to 35 years.
4. For Sr. no. 5,19 : Above 19 years but below 33 years.
5. For Haemo Dialysis Technician : 20 to 33 years.
6. For District Extension Educator : Between 22 yrs to 35 yrs.
7. For Male Field worker : 18 yrs to 30 yrs.
8. For Dental Hygienist : 18 yrs to 35 yrs.
Application Fee :
1. Unreserved Candidates need to pay 100 through Online by using Internet Banking or Debit card/credit cards in any other banks except SBI.
2. No Fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities & EBC candidates.
How to Apply : Interested Contenders must apply through online mode for railway recruitment.After details submission , A registration number and password will be displayed on screen.
Kindly note down it and re-login with same. Now fill remaining details and upload scanned photograph and signature at the
Important Dates :
Opening date for submission of On-line Application : 01.11.2014
last date for applying On-line : 01.12.2014
Offline fee payment : 03rd Nov to 28th November, 2014
Date of written Exam : 08.02.2015
Click here to get RRB Staff Nurse Recruitment notification.
Click here to Apply Online.